Workshop Cooking Recipes with Essential Oils
Did you know how many possibilities there are to cook recipes with essential oils? Many of the citrus oils and herbal oils can be added to flavour your recipes. And this makes the use of your oils extra interesting. It’s fun to discover the cooking possibilities with essential oils.
In this workshop you’re going to taste the following food from recipes:
- bliss balls
- black bean dip
- chocolate mousse (preparing live)
- raw caramel ginger nut slice
- falafel and hommus (baking live)
We’ll also have two type of drinks:
- mint lemonade (preparing live)
- tea with an oil drop of the flavour you choose to add
You’ll learn about the essential oils:
- which oils you can use for cooking recipes and how to know that
- what attention points there are when you use essential oils in recipes
- what the benefits of the different essential oils are for your health
And at the end of the workshop you’ll take home with you the recipes of everything you’ve tasted this evening, so you can make it yourself too!
Time: 7 -9 pm
Location: 10/30 Kembla St, Wollongong, NSW 2500
Places available: 6
Costs: $ 10 per person to contribute in the costs of all the ingredients for the recipes. Only by enrolment through below payment link.
It’s going to be fun to cook for you and let you discover the benefits of essential oils in recipes!
Secure your place for the Cooking Recipes with Essential Oils Workshop