Terms & Conditions
- All treatments provided by Astrid Boot (AB) will last for the specified duration purchased. e.g. 1 hour treatment will last 1 hour.
- All clients except clients for readings, must complete an intake form prior to treatment.
- Treatments will only be conducted if AB deems the treatment safe for the client to receive.
- GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided.
- AB is not responsible if there are no improvements in client’s situation because of the treatment or after treatment.
- All decisions or changes that a client makes/takes in his/her life after treatment by AB, are clients own responsibility. AB can never be held responsible for the consequences of client’s decisions or changes after treatment by AB.
- AB has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour.
- Payment will be required if treatment is cancelled for any inappropriate behaviour.
- If AB is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client’s (email) address.
- All invoices must be paid within 3 days of issue date.
- A booking is confirmed once AB and the client have both agreed a date, time and duration for a treatment.
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged.
- 24 Hours cancellation policy applies: A full charge will be applied for cancellation within 24 hrs of the booking.
- This cancellation fee may be waived at AB’s discretion.
- The cancellation fee must be paid within 3 days of the cancellation.
- AB has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours’ notice. AB doesn’t have this intention, but an emergency or illness can cause to use this right.
- AB has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated.
- AB commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible.
- Vouchers can be used as payment towards any available, advertised treatments.
- Vouchers are only valid for one use.
- Vouchers are only valid up to and including the expiry date.
- Refunds are not available for vouchers already paid for and provided.
- Feedback forms or feedback request messages will be sent to clients at AB’s discretion.
- Content may be used in publicity material and on the website, with the permission of the author.
- A testimonial or review provided by client, may be used by AB in publicity material, on the website and social media.
- Website content will be authorised and managed at AB’s discretion, including testimonials.
- AB accepts payment in cash, preferably in the exact amount. In case a bank transfer (direct deposit) or PayPal payment is accepted, this will be shown online or details will be provided by AB.
- Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for, or who cancel, treatments.
- Invoices must be paid within 3 days of the issue date.
- With a treatment on distance the client pays in advance by using the PayPal option online (through the website) or after receiving payment instructions of AB.
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client.
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client.
- Intake forms and treatment notes will be kept on file securely by AB.
- All clients, except reading clients, must complete an intake form prior to receiving AB’s treatments.
- By signing the intake form (including signing it with a typed name and emailing it back to AB), clients are giving AB permission to hold records and data about them.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed.
- The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form.
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment.
- If a client wishes to make a complaint about AB, this must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Complaints must include the date and location of the incident, the full name of the complainant, details of the complaint and a desired outcome following the complaint.
- All complaints will be taken very seriously, and a response will be provided within 28 days.
Insurance and Ethics
- AB is fully insured at Insurance House Group.
- AB works accordingly to her best knowledge and intuition and the methods that she’s studied. AB has the intention to serve client’s highest & greatest good and to empower the client. AB treats clients with respect, openness, integrity, honesty, fairness, and professionalism.